Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update-a-palooza

Vacation time got the better of me. In the past month I've been on a week long trip to Ohio, a weekend trip to Reno, 10 days in Virginia Beach, and now another weekend trip to Reno. It's summer time, no one reads blogs anyway.

The trip to Virginia Beach was a great time. It was for my wife's family reunion, and it was really great catching up with people that we hadn't seen for quite some time. We took the kids to the beach or the pool daily, and Ms Corrine even ended up with some tan lines, despite the hourly slathering of sun screen.



I swear, the ocean made this. It was a sign.



After a week in VA Beach, Anne went home with the kids, and I went up to Fairfax to meet the people that I now work with. It was a short trip, but it was great to put some faces with names that I hear on the phone, or chat with on Sametime. The reigning comment was about my height. I think the GNR group is one of the shortest groups of people I've ever worked with. I felt embarrassingly tall while I was around them.

Now it's on to Reno for my Brother-in-Law's wedding. Which will be more family time and more good times.

That's my update and excuse for not writing in a nutshell. I'll write more later.

And for those of you who may be uninformed, "Connor is a baby."

EDIT: Bartomeo pics are now up - you can see them here

No comments: